The Dental Assistants at ImmediaDent use their advanced knowledge and skill set to provide quality, comprehensive care to patients in a team environment. Our Dental Assistants support our Dentists and provide a wide variety of patient care. They perform restorative work with modern equipment in our up-to-date practices. ImmediaDent offers competitive pay and benefits to Dental Assistants.
We are the nation’s premier full-service emergency dental care provider. We pride ourselves on being the best place for our patients to receive care and the best place for our team to deliver care. If you are looking to learn and grow in your career, click below to see our current openings.
EFDAs and EDDAs
- Work-life balance (work 3-4 days a week)
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Modern facilities and progressive technologies
- Apply your advanced clinical skills
- Team environment
- Grow with an expanding company
- Fun internal events
- Volunteer opportunities